Mini Hatchback Reviews
2020 Mini Hatchback One Classic Review
Co2 Emissions - 115 (111 - 117) g/km
Tax Band - G
Insurance Group - 13E
0 to 62 mph - 10.3 - 10.6 secs
Engine Power - 102 BHP
Top Speed - 119 - 120 mph
The MINI is available in 3 or 5 door hatchback, iconic Clubman model with split rear doors, convertible ot the SUV-inspired Countryman model. One of the most enjoyable cars to drive the MINI benefits from BMW engineering and refinement whilst retaining the driving 'fun factor'.
The round bevel that surrounds the 6.5-inch touchscreen (standard on all models) tips the wink to the original MINI, also standard on all models are full LED front and rear lights, front and rear electric windows, Bluetooth, DAB radio and Intelligent Emergency Call (MINI E-call).
MINI customisation has been taken to new levels with unique offerings like custom 3D printing on the interior/exteriior and custom LED lighting.
All MINI's get the 6.5-inch infotainment screen, based on the the same, higly rated platform you get in a BMW. Integrated are DAB radio, Mini E-call and Bluetooth music stream/handsfree phone calls. The screen and controls are surrounded by a round bezel that pays hommage to the original MINI.
Also standard on entry-level models are manual air con, front/rear electric windows and customisable interior lighting.
- Body colour fuel filler cap
- Body colour roof and mirror caps
- Chrome border high gloss black slats radiator grille
- Exhaust tailpipe
- Metal door sill strips with MINI imprint
- Side scuttle panel with integrated indicator
- Automatic start/stop function with brake energy recuperation
- Automatic headlight activation switch
- Automatic windscreen wipers
- Start/stop toggle with keyless go
- Tyre pressure monitoring system