Mazda have released details of the new 2015 Mazda 6, we have all the changes and latest info on this new Mazda due for release Jan 1st 2015
The current Mazda 6 has won numerous car awards including the Auto Express 2013 & 2014 family car of the year. The new face-lifted Mazda 6 will look to continue in this tradition of winning, but will face tough competition from the new Ford Mondeo.
Mazda’s SkyActiv technology means the lower-power 148bhp 2.2-litre diesel engine doesn’t compromise on economy: it emits just 104g/km of CO2 and does 67.3mpg. Even the more powerful 173bhp version will do 62.8mpg. Adding an automatic gearbox will harm economy by a few miles to the gallon, but if you need a self-shifter, you shouldn’t be too disappointed.
New 2015 Mazda 6
• Electronic parking brake
• Scuff plates
• Coming home / leaving lights
• 7” Colour touch screen with MZD-Connect infotainment
• Multimedia commander including separate volume dial
• DAB Radio
• USB Connectivity (2 x inputs)
In addition to the above, the following enhancements feature on the Sport Nav models only:
• 19” Bright alloy wheels (same design as current)
• LED headlights including LED daytime running lights
• LED front fog lights
• 6-Way power adjustable front passenger seat
• Head-up display
• Integrated Navigation system with 3-years free European map updates
• Options at additional cost:
o New Stone leather interior
o New Safety Pack (includes Adaptive LED headlights, Lane-keep Assist System and Driver Alert, Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Rear SCBS)
One new colour will be added to the 2015 Mazda6 colour palette, replacing Aluminium Silver Metallic:
• Sonic Silver Metallic
When can I get one?
Mazda have set a release date of 1st January 2015 for the all-new 15 plate Mazda6. This is because many new car buyer’s will be more temped by the 15 plate than the out-going 64 plate.