Nissan's Safety Shield Technologies even more accessible and further enhances the vehicle’s overall value proposition, available for as little as £15,365.
Features unique to the new n-tec grade include:
• Available in 8 paint colours, including new Metallic Ink Blue (exclusive to n-tec)
• Unique 16” alloy wheels
• Satin silver wing mirror caps and door handles
• Sports styling:
• Carbon Look Rear Bumper
• Side Mouldings
• Black Bezel Headlamps
• Aerodynamic Front Bumper
• Rear Privacy Glass
• n-tec rear badge
• Detailed blue stitching on leather steering wheel
In addition to this, n-tec also comes with the following style and technology features as standard:
• New NissanConnect with DAB radio
• Rear View Camera (no AVM)
• Safety Shield Technologies (currently standard on Tekna)
• Blind Spot Warning
• Moving Object Detection
• Lane Departure Warning
N-tec is available in only one powertrain – 1.2 80ps manual.
In support of the launch of n-tec, a national communication plan covering both above and below the line activity will begin from the 16th February. Following the launch of an official press release, you will see national TV running with a new n-tec tag, digital & social advertising and updates to Nissan.co.uk including a dedicated n-tec page.
The all-new Nissan Note N-tec is available to order from today