New 2015 Ford Mondeo Vignale set to be released
Published Date: 7th May 2015
Ford has introduced the new Ford Mondeo Vignale – the first vehicle in the Ford Vignale upscale product and ownership experience.
The Ford Mondeo Vignale blends traditional coach-building, contemporary design and cutting-edge technology. Hand-finished by master craftspeople and individually tailored to customer specification, Ford Mondeo Vignale offers exclusive style with a tuxedo-stitched quilted leather interior, unique wheels and Vignale Nocciola metallic paint.
Superior refinement is delivered with Ford Active Noise Cancellation in Europe for the first time. High-power Bi-turbo 2.0-litre TDCi diesel, EcoBoost petrol, and petrol-electric hybrid powertrains are offered as part of premium specification.
Ford Mondeo Vignale customers enjoy personalised services tailored to their needs for the lifetime of their vehicle ownership, supported by a Vignale relationship manager and 24 hour free-phone assistance from the Vignale One Call service.
Ford Mondeo Vignale Key Features
Here’s a few key points that show ford are aiming for that premium class that is dominated by Mercedes, BMW, Audi and VW.
• Every Vignale model is hand-finished by a dedicated team of craftspeople in Ford’s new Vignale Centre in Valencia, Spain, where vehicles receive 100 additional quality checks
• Ford Mondeo Vignale delivers superior refinement with European debut of Active Noise Cancellation; exclusive style and craftsmanship with tuxedo-stitched quilted leather interior and instrument panel, unique wheels and Vignale Nocciola metallic paint
• Sophisticated technologies including Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, high-power Bi-turbo 2.0-litre TDCi and hybrid powertrains offered as part of premium specification
• Vignale relationship managers to deliver personalised services including collection and delivery for servicing and valeting; Vignale One Call offers 24-hour customer support
• Ford Mondeo Vignale available to pre-order at FordStores from May, alongside signature Vignale Collection including award-winning Vignale Weekender bag
• Dedicated Ford Vignale Internet destination enables customers to explore specification and pricing; Vignale Service app offers GPS-enabled parking, fuelling and information solutions
Ford Mondeo Vignale Release Date and Pricing
The 2015 Ford Vignale is expected to be priced from £30,500 for the entry-level five-door trim. Estate models could start at £31,200. View the latest specs and prices here.