VW Just got Cheaper
Published Date: 18th May 2009
We have had some great news from Volkswagen!
All models of Volkswagen cars that we supply, will now also be eligible for the government scrappage scheme. That means an extra £2,000 off the already discounted price shown on our website.
For example you can now save over £4,000 on the new Volkswagen Golf Diesel Hatchback 2.0 TDi 170 GTD 5dr DSG, alternatively, look at the full Volkswagen range to see our amazing deals.
To be eligible for the government scrappage scheme, the car you scrap must be;
- Be a car or small van weighing up to 3,500 kilograms (kg)
- First registered in the UK on or before 31 August 1999
- Either be registered or have a SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification) with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) in your name
- Have been registered to you continuously for 12 calendar months before the order date of the new vehicle
- Have a UK address on the registration certificate (V5C) in the same name as the new vehicle
- Have a current MOT test certificate before date of order for the new vehicle
The new vehicle you want to buy must be:
- A car or small van weighing up to 3,500 kg
- First registered in the UK on or after 18 May 2009
- Declared new at first registration in the UK with no former keepers
Call us on 0845 170 7770 where one of our experienced sales team will be happy to help you select your car and give send you a quote.