The new fourth generation of the 5 seat Renault Scenic and 7 seat Grand Scenic is available to order from December 1st in 21 different variants across 4 different trim levels.
The New MPV from Renault will start at price of £21,445 and the independent crash test specialists Euro NCAP gave a full five stars as a safety rating. Part of the reason for the high safety rating is that all the scenic models will come with AEBS (Automatic Emergency Braking System) as standard that also includes pedestrian detection.
The New 2017 Renault Scenic
Another key feature is that 20-inch alloy wheels will be fitted as standard and CO2 emissions are as low as 100g/km and claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg. A hybrid assist version is in the works also for spring next year featuring a 10kw electric motor and battery paired with the dCi 110 engine to provide emissions of 92g/km and 80.7mpg.
Two TCe petrol turbocharged engines and three dCi engines with manual and automatic EDC transmissions. At launch the two petrol engines will be the 1.2 litre with two different power outputs one at 115bhp and the other at 130bhp, both with manual transmissions only. Diesel engines comprise of a 1.5 dCi 110bhp with a manual or EDC, a 1.6dCi 130bhp manual only and the most powerful 1.5dCi with 160bhp with an automatic EDC transmission only.
The new 2017 Renault Scenic and Grand Scenic were unveiled earlier this year at the 2016 Geneva motor show in Switzerland. They will be both offered in the Expression plus, Dynamic Nav, Dynamic S Nav and the Signature Nav trim levels.
Expression+ is equipped with Renault’s Visio active safety system as standard, providing Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition and Automatic High and Low Beam headlamps.
LED daytime running lights, roof rails (Grand Scenic only), dual-zone climate control, automatic headlights and windscreen wipers, cruise control and a 20 watt DAB radio with fingertip controls and Bluetooth connectivity and a seven-inch touch-screen are also standard equipment
Dynamique Nav adds front and rear parking sensors, fatigue alert, keyless entry and Renault’s Multi-Sense system, which offers tailored driving and interior ambiance settings which can be shifted through Neutral, Comfort, Eco, Perso and Sport. A sliding centre console providing 13-litres of storage, an upgraded Arkamys sound system and R-Link2, a multimedia system providing sat-nav with live traffic updates.
The Dynamique S Nav provides an 8.7-inch portrait touch-screen housing the R-Link2 multimedia system and a head-up colour display, rear parking camera, panoramic glass roof with electric sunblind, and – standard on dCi 160bhp EDC Automatic versions only – a Bose sound system.
The range-topping Signature Nav features Carbon Black leather upholstery with Nappa leather steering wheel, full LED headlights with “See Me Home” function and front fog lights with cornering function.
A range of packs are available to personalise your new Renault Scenic or Grand Scenic.
- Safety Pack – Lane Keeping Assist and Safe Distance Warning (Dynamique Nav and above)
- Safety Pack Premium – Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist and Safe Distance Warning (Dynamique Nav and above)
- Parking Pack Premium – Handsfree Parking, 360 degree parking sensors and Blind spot warning (Dynamique S Nav and above)
- Look Pack Premium – Panoramic glass roof with electrically operated sunblind, windows - extra tinted rear and tailgate, and electrochrome rearview mirror (Dynamique Nav)
- Leather Pack Premium – Full leather upholstery, driver and front passenger seats with electric height and lumbar adjustment, heated front seats, driver seat with memory and courtesy function, front Passenger seat with ISOFIX and underseat storage (Dynamique S Nav)
- BOSE Pack – 11 speaker BOSE sound system with a digital amplifier and subwoofer (Dynamique S Nav and above depending on version)