Nissan Reduces Micra Prices
Published Date: 15th Apr 2007
Nissan has recently cut the prices of its Micra range, with an average price reduction of just over 2% some models have had prices slashed by up to £1500.
With specifications unchanged, the reductions are with immediate effect on their new on-the-road prices:-
- the Initia model has been reduced by £1500. This model includes driver, passenger and side airbags, central locking, ISOFIX child seat mountings, electric front windows and 60/40 split/folding seats
- the Spirita model is reduced by £1200. This model also has air-con, a 6-speaker stereo plus a leather steering wheel with audio and computer controls
- the Sport model is reduced by £750 and its specification includes 16" alloys, a 6-CD autochanger and body-coloured roof and side spoilers
- the Sport SR model is reduced by £300. This model comes with climate control, rain-sensing wipers, auto lighting and an electronic stability programme
- finally, the Active Luxury model is reduced by £300. Its specification includes heated leather front seats, a sports gear lever, tinted headlamps plus metallic paint.
UK Car Discount offers great discount on cheap new Nissan models, including cheap new Nissan Micra models. Buy for cash price or on a new car finance deal to suit you – cheap Nissan Micra PCP deals or cheap Nissan Micra HP deals. Just select your chosen vehicle, add your options and your new car quote is ready for you.