Peugeot introduce us to the Brand New 2008 SUV, which carries a sportier look and has many new exciting colours to choose from.
New Peugeot 2008 Design
Strength was heavily included in the design of this brand new SUV from the French Car-maker, along with character and sophistication. New Design features include high-spec chrome and black headlights, along with 3D LED lights at the back. A new front grille with striking vertical lines sporting the Peugeot emblem gives a new, more sophisticated look from the front of the new 2008. The new small SUV also comes with roof bars, scuff plates all round and a rear spoiler to give a much sportier look.
New Peugeot 2008 Technology
Peugeot’s New 2008 SUV comes with a wide range of innovative technology to further enhance the unique driving sensations:
• Grip Control: which optimises traction in low-grip conditions and adapts to the terrain by acting on the front wheels by using the electronic components already present on the vehicle. Versatile and adaptable to all road surfaces, five modes (Standard, Snow, Mud, Sand & ESP off) and available with Mud & Snow tyres.
• Active City Brake: makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react by triggering an emergency brake (in urban conditions less than 20mph).
• Park Assist: using ultrasonic sensors and steering management which take over and manoeuvre the car in and out of a selected parallel parking space.
• Reverse Parking Camera: lets you view the area behind the vehicle as you manoeuvre.
• CarPlay® functionality: providing voice activation for the driver, meaning compatible and safe applications, such as Google Maps and call features, can be activated and used without removing your hands from the wheel.
New Peugeot 2008 Engines
Peugeot has included many different high quality materials in the new 2008 SUV as it look to take the small SUV segment by storm by adding a premium finish throughout. This includes new state-of-the-art materials not limited to the interior but factored into the engine too.
The new Peugeot 2008 SUV comes alongside a tempting range of efficient engines, including the award-winning petrol PureTech engine. And this award winning engine is also fully compatible with the latest EAT6 Automatic transmission.
Your Road Tax and what you pay at the pump will also excite you as the engines Peugeot have developed have low emissions to reduce the price of your road tax and are super efficient on fuel too. Peugeot’s super intelligent BlueHDi engines are the cleanest on the roads today and exceptional fuel economy.