The new Ford Focus ST delivers 252-horsepower with official figures stating it covers 0-62mph in 6.5 seconds with a top speed of 154mph, while at the same it’s 2.0L EcoBoost® engine helps deliver a number of best-in-class fuel economy awards.
Looks-wise the new Ford Focus ST really does look the part and will turn heads with it’s extended rocker panels emphasising a lowered chassis giving the vehicle a sportier look than it’s predecessor. The eye-catching 18-inch alloys are highlighted by the flared wheel arches and details like the integrated roof spoiler, optional HID headlamps and the one-piece new style grille make it a real stand-out sporty vehicle. Note that the new looks do not in any way ‘cheapen’ the Focus ST, in fact if anything they go a long way to making the Focus ST look an even classier ‘premium’ vehicle.
High-performance brakes and a uniquely tuned sport suspension make Focus ST ‘turn on a sixpence’ making this high performer a joy to drive, The car comes in three variants: the Ford Focus ST, ST-2 and ST-3.
Focus ST Key Features:
- 18" alloy wheels
- Ford Power" engine start/stop button
- Air Con
- Full body kit
- Body colour rear spoiler
- Front fog lamps
- Steering wheel with leather trim
- Six speaker Ford DAB Radio/CD player, includes Ford SYNC with Emergency Assistance, bluetooth, voice control, USB , iPod and Aux inputs
- Recaro cloth front seats
- ST pedals and suspension
- A premium eye-catching centre console
The ST-2 Adds
- A premium 9 speaker Sony DAB Radio/CD player with 4.2” TFT display, includes Ford SYNC with Emergency Assistance, bluetooth, voice control, USB , iPod and Aux inputs, audible text messaging, remote audio and MFD controls.
- Automatic headlamp control
- Automatic wipers
- Quickclear Windscreen
- Recaro partial leather, colour coded front seats
- Dual zone climate control
In addition the ST-3 Adds:
- LED day running headlights
- Body colour electric door mirrors, powerfoldable with integrated side indicator and approach lights
- Rear parking distance sensors
- Keyless entry
- Rear lights with LED technology
- Bi-xenon headlights with automatic height levelling and jet wash
- Ricardo seats (front and rear) with leather facing
- Power adjustable front seats
The ST-2 and ST-3 have further options of rear privacy glass, a glass sun roof, driver assistance pack, a rear view camera, sat nav and the ST Style Pack which includes 18" 5-spoke alloys with Rado Grey finish, 235/40 tyres, red brake calipers and illuminated scuff plates. If you want an EXTRA boost in the audio department there’s the option of a ten speaker top of the range Sony system with sub-woofer.