Nissan announced that the Juke Acenta Premium is now on run out and will be replaced with a ‘New Grade, we are now please to confirm that the replacement grade is called the N-Connecta.
All current Acenta Premium specifications and options remain on N-Connecta. However the following items have also become standard:
Ø I-Key with Start/Stop push button
Ø Electric folding and heated door mirrors
Ø Automatic lights and wipers
- Despite the new specification equating to £270, N-Connecta has an OTR increase of just +£120 vs current Acenta Premium – Saving £150 for the customer within the grade (price increase applied to all engines except DIG-T 190PS where above specification is already standard)
- There is no change to engine line up or technical data
- The extended range of Exterior Personalise is now also available on N-Connecta
- The factory release date of N-Connecata is not until the end of October, therefore please do not expect delivery prior to week commencing 5th November.
- Insurers have been provided with the necessary information on N-Connecta.
- Nissan Campaign offers and any communication materials will communicate N-Connecta from 1st October.
- The technical specification and brochure will be updated online in due course.